Tuesday, September 6, 2011

birthday cheers.

I can't believe I am 22, I feel so old! This birthday weekend was so fun. I was lucky enough to start my weekend on Wednesday night this week, when Heidi and I went to the Ke$ha and LMFAO concert- definitely as "sleazy" and fun as we thought it would be. Thursday night, I went out with a few friends just to celebrate my birthday at midnight but decided not to get too crazy since Gina and I had our big birthday party on Friday. My favorite phone call of the weekend came that night when Anthony, my long lost friend from New Jersey called me and said, "What are you doing? What are you drinking? Wait. Just tell me you are out at a bar and that you are drinking tequila, even if you're not." It's those little things that make you smile. :) After I got off of work on Friday, I headed downtown to Stiles to meet my friends, which seems to be our new favorite place to be on Friday nights! I thought I would celebrate in true Sevillana style and drink only tequila, which would turn out to be a really terrible idea as I was basically incapacitated the next day after ending up at Whiskey Tango for the rest of the night. Saturday was the beginning of Husker football, the best season of the year in Nebraska...everyone was wearing red (obvi). Sunday was mostly a relaxing day, going to a Creighton men's soccer game where they worked it like a boss, winning 3-0. I did make it out to celebrate Gina's birthday at midnight and buy her a few shots and sing some classics like NSYNC. That night was mostly memorable due to a very drunk girl in the bathroom rambling on to one of my friends-just a hint, you don't need to be talking about your "sleeping habits" we'll call them, to the whole world. Especially not when all the people you are yelling about are right outside the door...Anyway, Monday was spent at the lake which we had absolutely beautiful weather for and made me remember why fall is my favorite season! I can't wait to spend more time outside this week :)





"Believe you can and you're halfway there."- Theodore Roosevelt



No comments:

Post a Comment