Sunday, September 11, 2011

across the pond.

I am so excited to finally get this post up! My English friend Eleanor, whom I met while in Salzburg, Austria, sent me a bunch of new music and fashion to kind of fulfill my craving of all things European. The best parts of the music are the videos themselves, just absolutely amazing! Everyone knows I love my Britney Spears and all other mainstream pop music, but this music is just...beyond. Seriously.

 
Feel So Close- Calvin Harris
Love this because it's got a really good beat and the video is fun.

Miss Cigarette- Rizzle Kicks
Apparently even rap is better with a British accent.


Something Good Can Work- Two Door Cinema Club
Every time I watch this music video, I become more obsessed.


Stay Awake- Example
I love his voice...it was a toss-up between this song and Kickstarts, which is also seriously awesome. 


Easy Please Me- Katy B
Typical pop song, but just so catchy I can't help but like it. Definitely the type of song I'll be blaring in my car. :)

Other songs::
Starry-Eyed- Ellie Goulding, Gold Dust- DJ Fresh, Ivy & Gold- Bombay Bicycle Club, Pass Out- Tinie Tempah, Don't Go- Wretch 32 feat. Josh Kumra, Nobody's Perfect- Jessie J

Seeing as how I went a little overboard with the music, I'll leave the fashion for another post.
I went to Lincoln last night, it was so nice to see some of my old friends, even if the game left a lot to be desired...but still, Go Big Red! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment