Tuesday, August 30, 2011

food junkie.

"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook." - Julia Child

I took a lot of pictures of my absolute favorite part of being abroad...the food! :) I really like to cook, so I think I'll try to re-make one of these dishes and try it out on my family, but I am having a hard time deciding which. Pasta is my absolute weakness when it comes to food...I will almost never turn it down! Although I guess I could say the same about sushi...and steak...haha, I think you get the picture. But all the food was so delicious everywhere, I can hardly think about it without getting stomach pains! Let's be honest, have you seen food this yummy here?












happy for this weekend to come, it is going to be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment