Tuesday, August 23, 2011

high heels are a girl's best friend.

So I know it has been a long delay, but we have been so busy this week, and of course enjoying our last weekend before we go back to class. I made a really great find this past week in one of my favorite boutiques in Omaha, beyourself. They just had their huge annual tent sale and I was able to find this fabulous pair of high heel shoes. Anyone that knows me knows that I love my high heels (or schlampeschuhe as they have come to be called! haha) so I was so happy to find some discounted to only $15! Also found a beautiful necklace to go with my pale peach shirt that I bought at H&M in Sevilla.







I couldn't resist wearing them out together this weekend!!


The worst thing happened this weekend, though...trying to enjoy my last Saturday night before class, my car gets broken into at the bar and all my things inside stolen, including my purse and Gina's purse. :( Luckily, someone found my purse in a street nearby and called my house and none of my credit cards had been stolen. Only the cash and some other things in my purse...now I just have to fix the crushed windows of my car.

But to make up for it, I had the yummiest breakfast today! Latte macchiato with this delicious mushroom & oregano omelette. Played it with a little Taylor Swift, and my morning was complete. :)




Excited to start my last -for now- first day of school on Wednesday! Heidi started today...I tried not to rub it in or anything (maybe...).

Playlist of the moment: Running

Always upbeat music with a steady rhythm, it helps to keep me going when I get tired. I could always use suggestions for new music please :)

Jet Lag- Simple Plan feat. Natasha Bedingfield
Teeth- Lady Gaga
Super Bass- Nicki Minaj (yes, out forever but I am still loving it!)
Gucci Gucci- Kreayshawn
I Just Wanna Party- Yelawolf
Best Love Song- T-Pain
Love You Like a Love Song- Selena Gomez & the Scene (don't judge.)
Rumour Has It- Adele
The Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga
Danza Kuduro- Don Omar & Lucenzo (reminds me of Sevilla...)
Loca- Shakira
You Make Me Feel...- Cobra Starship feat. Sabi
Moves like Jagger- Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera

Cheers to the end of the summer and beginning of what is going to be an amazing fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment