Monday, August 15, 2011

What a great weekend! Lots of work but also some time to go out and see some of my long lost Omaha friends. Friday night we started at Roja, one of the cutest places in Omaha, not to mention Friday night is dollar Corona nights (yes, apparently I have turned into a beer drinker since going to Europe...who knew?!). Needless to say, it was a good night full of old friends and familiar places, ending up at the infamous Whiskey Tango as usual. :) Saturday night was some bar hopping downtown, and I was lucky enough to see some of my old high school friends around...a nice surprise to my weekend! Sundays are always lazy days for me (yeah I know, what's a real productive day to me?) so we did some tanning at the lake and I finally got to watch the movie Love and Other Drugs- which was good but surprisingly serious. But Jake Gyllenhaal was amazing- definitely have a little celeb crush now. :)






And I finally have some pictures of what I bought! I didn't realize when I went shopping, but I went kind of pink crazy...well, what can I say? I'm a girl...I have a weak spot for all things pink (which probably explains my serious addiction to Victoria's Secret)! I am super excited about my new make-up brushes, they were really soft and not expensive at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment