Friday, October 28, 2011

winter wish list.

It's been getting a lot colder lately, so of course I've been doing some winter shopping online. While I've been spending most of this time looking for the perfect New Year's dress (found it but completely unattainable, of course), I also have been looking for some winter staples that I would love to have. Winter clothing is one of the funnest things to shop for- coats, boots, knits, everything!





Also, I tried out my revised 100 workout that I posted yesterday...talk about killer! My body is so sore today I feel like I can barely move (but in a good way). The most I can manage today is just a 30 minute yoga video...maybe.

Time for what will be an epic Halloween weekend! What's your costume?! I need some ideas, the whole "making my own Halloween costume" turned out to be a little bit harder than I thought... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment