Thursday, October 6, 2011

sushi & my DIY project.

This week is already flying by! I'm craving sushi again (yes...I can hear the Asian joke from here). :) Probably because I am having an obsession with Matsu Sushi, the cute little sushi place Gina and I found last week after my Spanish festival Ferias sin Fronteras. Love being able to the cook making our sushi...also, the menu included pictures of every single dish so you knew exactly what you were getting! It was soo helpful, but made me really hungry and order way more than I needed...oh well, story of my life.







Also, I finished an DIY project last night that I have officially fallen in love with! I saw this picture-frame-collage-turned-weekly-schedule on Pinterest and I just had to try it. It's super easy, you just choose scrapbook paper designs to put behind each frame, pick some pretty lettering to spell out the days of the week, and voila! You can use dry-erase markers on the plastic covering of each frame, it works amazing! I picked pretty neutral colors, but mostly to go with the new color I am going to be painting my room. Gold and black is one of my favorite color combos. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment