Tuesday, October 25, 2011

surprise gifts.

Sorry for the lack of blogging, I have been crazy busy lately getting started on my thesis paper for my senior seminar class along with working, getting my Halloween costume ready, etc. But I'm back! I know you missed me. :)

A couple of weeks ago, Heidi and I were so surprised to find a package in the mail. Since neither of us was expecting anything, we were probably overly excited, especially when we saw who it was from...our best Sevillan friend Jackie! Heidi had to bring it to me right before I went into work, and we basically just teared it open in my car! Paper ripping everywhere, packing dust flying...and some amazing Texas gear. A couple of "Don't Mess With Texas" shirts and some shot glasses- the perfect gifts from a girl we are seriously missing! Can't wait until you get our package to you :)

I have some exciting upcoming plans for January...just got to get them finalized before I can blog about it! But they are going to make me crazy happy if I can pull it together...can you guess where I'm going? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment