Tuesday, December 6, 2011

just some comic relief.

I was so lucky to be able to attend the baby shower of one of my former co-workers at Sam and Louie's, Reanna. She found out she is having a boy, whom they decided to name Charlie (only one of my most favorite names of all time). She held it at Greek Islands in Omaha, which I had never heard of before this. All I can say is, delicious! Can't wait to head back there as soon as possible for some pita bread and hummus. Mm Yum. :) This week is going to be crazy, my last week of undergrad. One paper, one presentation, and two classes away from my degree! Ahh!!! I just can't wait! Probably some baking later on in the week though, so I'll post some pictures of that when it gets done.



And just some humor to get through the rest of today...Friday, come quick!!




[all humor pictures via Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment