Tuesday, November 22, 2011

cheers to the freakin' weekend...

This weekend was definitely successful. To start it off, I got to have sushi with Gina, which I have been craving for such a long time! It was my first time at Kona Grill out at Village Pointe, and it was so delicious! Happy hour sushi and drinks is becoming one of my favorite things to do. :)




Saturday night was really fun, even though Heidi, Sam, and I didn't get out til late because there was a huge party at work. After, we went out to our friend Austin's house which ended up being super fun! Some foosball, some drinks, and it was a great way to end the weekend. Although ordering three large French fries at McDonald's was probably not a very healthy way to end the night...haha ;)





I have a DIY necklace that I am making from a bracelet that I didn't like much after the first couple of times I wore it...I can't wait to show the pictures once I am done. I've been getting so obsessed with gold jewelry right now, and this is a good way to get a new piece of jewelry since I am on a spending diet until December- ick. But on the plus side...I've been getting so excited for Thanksgiving, it is one of my favorite holidays. Football, food, family...what could be better?! My favorite thing to eat is green bean casserole, my mom makes my grandma's recipe which is seriously to die for- Heidi and I are always fighting for seconds, thirds, and the leftovers.

Happy Thanksgiving break! Just a little video of my parents doing their thing..hahah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment